Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Blogging by Mail: Little Things Mean a Lot
Well I got my Blogging By Mail Package today. It was from Chrispy over at Pursuit of Fiber . It was a wonderful package. We also both enjoy crafts so she included some of those kinds of things also.
This is what she included:
1. Vanillin - this is flavored vanilla sugar from Germany (2 pkgs)
2. A small notebook
3. some saffron powder
4. measuring spoons - dash, pinch, etc.
5. small strainer
6. cupcake magnet - to make my girls smile (I smiled too love cupcakes)
7. Lindt Chocolate from Saudi
8. Pectin for low sugar jams
9. The food loop to tie up food while cooking
10. Two small natural soaps
11. A sampling for her favorite teas
12. Litchi Gummies from an Asian grocery
13. Homemade poultry spice rub
14. ribbons to create pretties for my girls
15. a knitting pattern and 3 things of yarn.
I was so excited to get this package there is such unique things contained in it. Can't wait to try these things out.
Thanks so much Chrispy!