Thursday, December 07, 2006
Happy 5th Birthday, Andrew!
Today is our 4th sons birthday. So in honor of the occasion I will list 5 things you should know about Andrew.
1. He has a very active imagination. When he was younger he had not one, not two, but a whole host of imaginary friends, that he would carry on long conversations with. Just like you would with a group of friends.
2. He is very much like his Daddy. In fact, he acts more like his Daddy then any of his brothers did and even more like his Daddy than his Daddy did.
3. If you call him by one of his other brothers names he will not be shy and will very clearly tell you, " I'm ANDREW!". With just a slight hint of irritation that you would call him by any other name than his because you should know HIS name.
4. He likes to boss around his younger brother and sister and the cat.
5. He has many "Andrewisms". For example, there is the saying, "Goodnight don't let the bed bugs bite." So Andrew's take on this is, "Don't let the bugs out." He also is very dramatic. If he gets a cut and is bleeding he will say, "I'm dying... I don't want to die!" But on the other hand if you try to explain that certain things are dangerous and he could get hurt he tells me, "It okay Mama, I won't die. I'll be okay."
These are just a handful of things about my boy Andrew.
Happy Birthday, Andrew! I love you! You are the best Andrew I have.