Daily Proverb

Baby Slings at Nurtured Family

Friends Blogs

Blogs I Enjoy

Blogs That Host Contests

Craft Blogs I Enjoy

Food Blogs I Enjoy

Previous Posts
Geneva Bible Pages
Disappointed...but expected
Happy 5th Birthday, Andrew!
Is your grammer gooder than mine?
What a day!
Things I am Thankful for this Year!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Shhhh! I have a secret!
Free Stationary!
She's Walking!

Archives
April 2006
May 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009
August 2009
November 2009
March 2010
April 2010
December 2010
July 2011
November 2011
April 2013

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

StatCounter:


NeoCounter:

Monday, December 11, 2006
So Tired!
I have been so incredibly tired with this pregnancy. I don't even think I was this tired with my first and I was working full time in a very stressful job as a police dispatcher. I sleep and wake up still tired. I went to church yesterday with my family came home and took a nap. Well my husband didn't wake me up and I slept till 1am. I got up and was still tired. This is so frustrating to me right now. I have so many things to get done with the holidays coming up and I am just not getting anything done. It would be different if I could take a nap and feel rested when I got up or even rested when I got up from a good night sleep, but I don't just tired. I just don't have any ideas on how to feel more rested. Any ideas for this very tired mama?

  posted at 12/11/2006  
  4 comments



4 Comments:
At December 11, 2006 3:15 PM, Blogger Tereza said...

I have started feeling more energy in my pregnancy when I started drinking Himalyan Goji juice. I dring 4 ounces a day and felt the difference in one week of taking it. I have been drinking it for about a month now. We were introduced to it by a friend and now we are in the business of setting up accounts for people with the company so people can order the juice themselves. I am not trying to spam you (I hate that) so i am not leaving you a website but do let me know (I guess on your blog) if you want more info.
On another note...do you have any suggestions on how to make the weekends an enjoyable time for the whole family? To keep everyone busy so they don't just run around like crazy people inside the house? What does a typical weekend look like in your family? Thanks

 
At December 11, 2006 9:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel the same way. Although this is only my second one. But I can't seem to get anything done!

 
At December 12, 2006 9:23 AM, Blogger Audrey said...

I know what you mean girl. Those first 3-5 months, I can be pretty exhausted. I have had times in past pregnancies where I would be sitting on the couch and the next thing I know I wake up and think oh my goodness, I fell asleep.

I think first you need to except that you just might not get it all done this year and that, that is alright! Get your rest.

Secondly a good prenatal (which I'm sure you are taking) and another product that I started taking with this pregnancy is Floradix-iron and herbs. I had always suffered with anemia until taking this product and I feel much more energetic.

Oh and water, water helps to get oxygen through the blood and where it needs to go.

 
At January 02, 2007 3:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wrote a post recently about how my pregnancy is affecting me, I would be interested for you to read and let me know how YOU feel having 6 kids already!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Search & Win
About Me


Name:
Unknown


My Complete Profile

Refer A Friend using Revolution Money Exchange
Princess Things

American Vision

sparkle and Charm Boutique
Grab this button Chesapeake Ribbons



Gabriella Bella Boutique
Mom Stores

Other Links


  • Google News

  • Miscellaneous
    The Caffeine Click Test - How Caffeinated Are You?
    OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets Z Recommends PRIZEY

    Bible Trivia
    ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia